Henry Foxall : Methodist, industrialist, American
"Author, Jane B. Donovan recounts Foxall's role in what she describes as second-generation Methodism. In the book, Donovan explains how Foxall set the tone for subsequent American Methodists: adapters, entrepreneurs, and leaders. Donovan describes Foxall as the quintessential catalyst for...
Nashville (Tenn.) :
New Room Books,
|Subjects and Genres:|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Wales, West Bromwich, and Funtley (1758-88)
- Ireland (1788-95)
- Philadelphia (1795-1800)
- The Barbary Powers and the quasi-war with France (1797-1800)
- The District of Columbia (1800)
- The Columbia Works, Georgetown, DC (1800-10)
- Georgetown, DC (1800-12)
- Washington, Georgetown, and the War of 1812 (1810-15)
- England, Wales, and Ireland (1816-17)
- Georgetown, DC, and England (1817-23).