The history of the Frankford Baptist Church : from the organization, May 24, 1807, to the dedication of the new house of worship, May 24, 1898

Saved in:
Bibliographic Details
Main Author: Burchett, G. J.
Format: Book
Published: Frankford [Philadelphia, Pa.] : H.S. Adams, Printer, c1898.
Subjects and Genres:
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!

Pennsylvania Room

Holdings details from Pennsylvania Room
Call Number: UPA/Ph BX 6480 .P5 F73 1898
Copy 1 Available