Antinomianism in the colony of Massachusetts Bay, 1636-1638 Including the Short story and other documents
The Prince Society,
|Series:||publications of The Prince Society ... ;
v. 21 |
|Subjects and Genres:|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- A short story of the rise, reign, and ruine of the Antinomians, Familists & libertines that infected the churches of Nevy England ... [ascribed to John Winthrop] London, R. Smith, 1644.
- Appendix to the History of the province of Massachusets-Bay, by Mr. [Thomas] Hutchinson ... Number II. November 1637. The examination of Mrs. Ann Hutchinson at the court at Newton.
- A report of the trial of Mrs. Ann Hutchinson before the Church in Boston, March, 1638. [Reprinted from Mass. hist. soc. Proceedings, 1888, ser. 2, v. 4]
- [Selections from] The way of Congregational churches cleared [by John Cotton. London, 1648]
- Robert Keayne of Boston in New England his Book 1639. [From a ms. note-book in the possession the the Mass. hist. soc.]