Four dissertations, on the reciprocal advantages of a perpetual union between Great-Britain and her American colonies
|Contributors:||, , , ,|
Printed by W. and T. Bradford,
|Subjects and Genres:|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- A list of the subscribers names
- Preface addressed to John Sargent
- An eulogium ... by William Smith, D.D., provost
- Dissertation on the reciprocal advantages of a perpetual union ... for which Mr. Sargent's prize medal was adjudged to John Morgan
- An essay on the reciprocal advantages of a perpetual union ... By Stephen Watts
- Dissertation III. [By Joseph Reed]
- Dissertation Iv. By Francis Hopkinson.