Tudor Place: designed by Dr. William Thornton and built between 1805 and 1816 for Thomas and Martha Peter; described by their descendant Armistead Peter, 3rd, the present owner

Saved in:
Bibliographic Details
Main Author: Peter, Armistead, 1896-1983.
Contributors: Nichols, Frederick Doveton.
Format: Book
Published: Georgetown [Washington] 1969.
Subjects and Genres:
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!

Closed Stacks

Holdings details from Closed Stacks
Call Number: UD .909F P4415
Copy 1 Available