Tradition and change in Jewish experience
Syracuse, NY :
Dept. of Religion, Syracuse University,
|Series:||B.G. Rudolph lectures in Judaic studies.
|Subjects and Genres:|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Jamison, A.L. Introduction
- Davis, M. The Jewish people in metamorphosis
- Samuel, M. Race, nation, and people in the Jewish Bible
- Neusner, J. Politics and theology in Talmudic Babylonia
- Marcus, J.R. The American colonial Jew
- Silberman, L.H. American impact : Judaism in the United States in the early nineteenth century
- Korn, B.W. German-Jewish intellectual influences on American Jewish life, 1824-1972
- Gordis, R. Jewish tradition in the modern world
- Plaut, W.G. The Sabbath as protest
- Schwarz, L.W. Mutations of Jewish values in contemporary American fiction
- Sandmel. S. After the ghetto
- Hertzberg, A. Anti-semitism and Jewish uniqueness
- Fackenheim, E.L. The human condition after Auschwitz
- Karp, A.J. Jewish perceptions of America
- Sachar, A.L. At the threshold of the third century.