Foust and Weaver journal
William H. Foust and David P. Weaver were Philadelphia stonecutters. From 1854 to 1857 the company was located at 5th and Franklin Streets. In 1857 they moved to 11th and Race Street where they remained until 1861. From January 1860 until January 1861 Foust was the sole proprietor.
|Collection:||Foust and Weaver Journal|
|Subjects and Genres:|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!