Federation of Lithuanian Women's Clubs (Philadelphia Chapter) records
This chapter was founded in 1950 as part of the Council of Lithuanian Womens' Clubs, which was formed in the German displaced persons' camps ca. 1947. The organization remains active. The collection includes by-laws, minutes, correspondence, financial records, pamphlets, photographs, cli...
|Collection:||Federation of Lithuanian Women's Clubs (Philadelphia Chapter) Records|
|Subjects and Genres:|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!