Lantern and Lens Gild of Women Photographers records 1904-2004
The Lantern and Lens Gild was established as the Drexel Camera Club in 1905 during Mathilde Weiĺs photography class at the Drexel Institute of Art, Science and Industry (now Drexel University). Led by Margaret Bodine, the ladies met on a weekly basis at 24 South 17th Street and later 24 South 18th...
|Corporate Author:||Lantern and Lens Gild of Women Photographers|
Link to finding aid
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!