Bellevue Memorabilia collection 1884-2005
The Bellevue Stratford Hotel at the southwest corner of Broad and Walnut Streets in Philadelphia opened as a luxury hotel in 1904. First owned and operated by George C. Boldt, the hotel represented a union of the ́old́ Bellevue (at the northwest corner of Broad and Walnut) with the Stratford Hotel...
|Main Author:||Bellevue Stratford Hotel (Philadelphia, Pa.)|
Link to finding aid
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!