Episcopal Church, Diocese of Pennsylvania, Episcopal Churchwomen records 1898-1975
The Diocesan Committee of the Women's Auxiliary of the Diocese of Pennsylvania, covering southeastern Pennsylvania, was formed in 1898 to increase the number of parishes and to assist established missions. The Diocesan Committee concentrated its early efforts ofmissionary work by assisting the fema...
|Corporate Author:||Episcopal Church. Diocese of Pennsylvania. Episcopal Churchwomen|
|Subjects and Genres:|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!